(as of 11th of June 2017)
- NAME AND OBJECTIVES
follow The general body of the International Youth Nuclear Congress (“IYNC”) is also called the IYNC Network (“Network”). The mission of the IYNC is:
We, as representatives of the new generation of professionals in the nuclear field agree to seize the opportunity of IYNC 2000 by creating an international network, the “International Youth Nuclear Congress”, to:
- Develop new approaches to communicate benefits of nuclear power, as part of a balanced energy mix;
- Promote further peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology for the welfare of mankind;
- Transfer knowledge from the current generation of leading scientists to the next generation and across international boundaries; and
- Provide a platform and create building of professional networks that will open up future opportunities.
One of the major activities of the IYNC Network is to organize biennial meetings to be held in various locations around the globe in years ending with an even number (“general Congress meeting”).
- IYNC does not have a fixed membership. It is generally intended that participants in IYNC will be young professionals and students having a professional and/or educational interest in the fields of nuclear science and technology.
- IYNC “Participant” shall refer to any person who has participated in any IYNC activity or event (such as a general Congress meeting) or has expressed an interest in working towards the goals of IYNC.
Voltaren 500mg Online
- Board of Directors
- One representative from each country (referred to as “National Representative”) involved with IYNC. As a definition of country, IYNC follows the list of Member States of the United Nations (UN). Each National Representative must be <40 years old when elected or re-elected and shall serve a term up to 2 years, as determined by each country. The number of terms a representative may serve is not limited.
- Up to 20 Members At-Large. Each Member At-Large serves a 2-year term. Except in the case of no candidates being nominated, Members-At-Large will be limited to serving 2 consecutive terms.
- Elected officers. Elected officers shall serve a 2-year term. The elected officers are:
- Network President:
The Network President shall not serve more than one consecutive term.
- Network Vice President:
The Network Vice President shall not serve more than one consecutive term.
The Treasurer shall not serve more than two consecutive terms.
- Executive Secretary:
The Executive Secretary shall not serve more than two consecutive terms.
- Network President:
- Network Immediate Past President. The Network Immediate Past President shall serve for one term until a successor assumes the office at the completion of the successor’s term as President.
- Appointed officers. These officers are appointed by the Network President and approved by the Board as outlined in Section VI. Appointed officers shall serve a 2-year term. They are:
- Bulletin Editor
- Research Project Chair
- Web Chair
The Network President may appoint additional officers as needed, but only the three officers listed above will be recognized as Board members.
- General Co-Chairs of the two previous and current general Congress meetings.
- Network President
- Responsible for general management of the organization.
- Network Vice President
- Responsible for assisting the Network President in the general management of the organization.
- Deputize for the Network President is his/her absence.
- Responsible for management of financial records of IYNC in accordance with U.S. regulations for non-profit organizations.
- The Treasurer shall file all required forms with the Internal Revenue Service and California Franchise Tax Board, prepare annual financial statements, and work closely with the Financial Chair of each general Congress meeting.
- Executive Secretary
- Responsible for recording and distributing minutes of all Board meetings.
- Responsible for keeping an updated list and contact information for all Board members
- The Executive Secretary shall run elections for Board members and elected officers as described elsewhere in this document.
- Immediate Past Network President
- Assist the elected officers by providing continuity between terms.
- Board Members
- The outgoing board members shall be responsible for selecting the location of the next Congress.
- The incoming board members shall be responsible for approving appointed officers and the budget of the IYNC and deciding by vote, as outlined in Section IV, any other matters brought forth by the Network President.
- National Representatives
- Provide regular reports on national activities
- Be an IYNC ambassador in home country
- Participate in all electronic votes
- Be an active participant in IYNC activities
- Participate in all electronic votes
- Selection of Board members
- National Representatives:
- Selected by a young professional or young generation branch of a nuclear society or by a young professional group within the country; in the case that more than one such organization wishes to participate in selecting a National Representative, the selection shall be made by a consensus of these groups.
- Selected by the dominant nuclear society within the country; in the case that more than one such organization exists, the selection shall be made by a consensus of these groups.
- If neither of the previous types of organizations exists, the Board shall have the power to nominate and approve a national representative for a given country.
- Members At-Large:
- In the event that there are less than 20 candidates for Members-at-Large; the Board shall decide the appropriate course of action.
- In the event that there are more than 20 candidates for Members-At-Large, the Members At-Large shall be elected by all participants at a general Congress Meeting. This election will be a secret-ballot election co-ordinated by the Executive Secretary. It shall be the responsibility of the Executive Secretary to produce a pamphlet that introduces the candidates and distribute it at the Congress. Additional candidates may be added to the ballot up until the day before the election is scheduled. All young-professional and student attendees of the Congress meeting will vote for up to 20 candidates for the Member At-Large position. The 20 candidates receiving the most votes will be elected as Members At-Large. These new board members assume their office at the close of the general Congress meeting.
- Elected Officers:
- Appointed Officers:
- General IYNC Committees
- Committees shall be established on an ad-hoc basis, and may be composed of any IYNC Participants.
IYNC is governed by a Board of Directors (“the Board”) consisting of:
Buy Propecia Cheap Online
The Executive Secretary shall confirm proper selection of National Representatives. National Representatives shall be selected by the first appropriate criteria of the following list:
Any person active in IYNC, even if not present at the general Congress meeting, is an eligible candidate for a Member At-Large position. The Secretary will determine the eligibility of all candidates. The number of MAL from one country should not exceed 5. The country of a MAL is defined as the dominant country of work location
Where Can You Buy Viagra Over The Counter In Australia
With the exception of the Network President, the elected officers shall be elected by the incoming Board by November 30. The Network President shall be elected at each Congress by a vote of the incoming National Representatives and General Co-Chairs of the previous General Congress Meetings only, as per Section VI. Candidates for officers must have participated in a general Congress meeting and a Board meeting OR been active with IYNC activities for a minimum of one year.
The election of the Vice President, Executive Secretary and Treasurer may be held electronically and coordinated by the Executive Secretary currently in office, except in the case that the Executive Secretary is a candidate for Elected Officer. In this instance, the Incoming or Outgoing Network President, as deemed appropriate by the Officers, shall coordinate the election. The candidate selected by the Board as per Section VI will be declared the winner. New officers will be announced no later than November 30 with the new officers assuming their positions immediately following completion of the election unless other date(s) is/are deemed appropriate by the outgoing Elected Officers and accepted by the affected incoming Elected Officer(s), with the transition complete no later than January 1.
The incoming Network President selects the appointed officers. The new appointed officers shall take office on the same date as the other officers.
- General Congress Meetings are known as “IYNC2000″, “IYNC2002″, “IYNC2004″, etc. The general Congress meetings are sponsored by IYNC every two years in different locations. In the event that it is not possible to hold a Congress in a specified year, the Board shall determine how to resolve the situation.
- Selection of Location: Each General Congress meeting will be made from proposals submitted by hosting organizations, and the decision shall be decided by the Board as per Section VI. The outgoing Board will make the selection based on the key factors of geographical diversity and the strength of local sponsoring organization.
- Voting Rules: Consecutive Congresses should not be hosted by the same continent. In the case there are no suitable bid(s), the Board has the right to accept bids from all continents.
- Congress Executive Committee A Congress Executive Committee will be formed for each general Congress meeting (“the Ex-com”). The Ex-com will consist of the following positions:
viagra brand on line
- Network President as General Co-Chair
- General Co-Chair from local country
- Technical Program Chair
- Publications Chair
- Finance Chair
- Public Relations Chair
- Registration Chair
- Corporate Sponsorship Chair
Additional members can be added to the Ex-com as needed. Volunteer members of the Ex-com are recruited by the Network President and General Co-Chair, with the goal of forming an internationally balanced committee. The final composition of the Ex-com is approved by Officers and transmitted to the Board.
adipex cheap cialis eteamz.active.com link online
- IYNC shall be operated as a not-for-profit organization. No dues or subscription is required for membership in IYNC.
- The fiscal year of the IYNC shall coincide with the calendar year.
- IYNC will accept financial contributions from international organizations, but solicitation and acceptance of such contributions shall be limited to those activities that are consistent with the objectives of IYNC.
- No part of the net earnings of IYNC shall inure to the benefit of, or be distributable to, its members, officers or other private persons, except that IYNC shall be authorized and empowered to pay reasonable compensation for services rendered and expenses incurred. The IYNC can also make payments and distributions in furtherance of the purposes set forth in this paragraph.
No substantial part of the activities of IYNC shall be propaganda or lobbying to influence legislation, and IYNC shall not participate or intervene in (including the publishing or distribution of statements) any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of these bylaws, IYNC shall not carry on any other activities not permitted to be carried on (a) by an organization exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue Law) or (b) by an organization, contributions to which are deductible under Section 170(c)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue Law).
- The Elected Officers shall strive to make decisions and resolve issues brought before it by consensus. When a consensus is not feasible, decisions shall be made by a majority (most voted option) vote of the Officers. In the case that any Officer abstains and the result of the vote is a tie, the decision shall be made by the Network President and the Board of Directors shall be notified.
- The Board shall strive to make all decisions by consensus. When a consensus is not feasible, decisions shall be made by a majority vote of the Board.
- Decisions may be made electronically or at any meeting .Any item subject to the decision by the Board shall be notified to the Board at least 30 days prior to the vote. Organization of a meeting of the Board shall be announced to the Board at least 60 days prior to the meeting.
- A quorum is required in order for a vote to be valid.
- For a vote either in person or by electronic voting, a quorum shall consist of the Board members.
- For the election of Network President, a quorum shall consist of a majority of National Representatives and General Co-Chairs of the previous General Congress Meetings.
- In the absence of a quorum, a deciding vote will be held within 7 days of the failure to achieve quorum. All Board members will be given a minimum of 5 days notice of the deciding vote and the decision will be made by a two-thirds majority vote of those Board members who vote, regardless of considerations of quorum.
- The Board members who are not able to attend a vote in person may request a proxy vote. A proxy vote requires proof either in writing or a reproducible electronic communication clearly specifying the intent to assign a proxy vote. In the case of electronic votes, proxy votes shall not be allowed.
- Absent votes are considered abstentions and are not considered when determining majority.
- When a vote of the Board of Directors is required, the vote of all Board members shall count as 1 vote.
- A given person may hold two or more position on the board, but must only cast a single vote. In the event that one of the positions held is that of a National Representative, the board member in question must cast their vote in their capacity as a National Representative.
- The voting method to be adopted is specified in the Operating Rules and Procedures.
- These Bylaws may be amended at any regular meeting of the Board or by electronic mail by two-thirds majority vote of National Representatives provided that a quorum is reached and that the amendment be submitted in writing to all members of the Board at least 30 days in advance of the vote. Electronic mail shall constitute written notice.
- Operating Rules and Procedures shall be enacted by the Board to provide guidance in implementing the Bylaws.
- Adoption and amendment of the Operating Rules and Procedures shall be decided by the Board as per Section VI.
- Upon the dissolution of IYNC, assets shall be distributed to another organization pursuing similar goals. If that organization is based in the United States, such organization will be exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, for one or more exempt purposes within the meaning of that Section of the Code or corresponding section of any future federal tax code. If that organization is based outside the United States, the organization will have a comparable status in its home country.