Chair: Kevin Fernández-Cosials (Technical University of Madrid, Spain)
We are seeking to give the opportunity to all young professionals to present and share their work through a comprehensive set of technical tracks.
Authors are asked to provide a 2 to 4 pages summary (see instructions in the template ) which may be submitted for the following tracks:
- NPPs Operation, Maintenance and Design Modification
- Advanced Nuclear Systems
- Neutronics, Reactor Physics and Core Criticality
- Thermal hydraulics
- Nuclear Fuel Science
- Materials for Nuclear Industry
- Nuclear Safety, Security and Radiation Protection
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Waste Management and Decommissioning
- Fusion Energy
- Human Resources, Communication and Knowledge Management
- Nuclear Policy, Economics and Social Aspects
- Nuclear Technology in Medicine, Biology and Non-power Sectors
- YGN Best Practices
All summaries will undergo a reviewing process and accepted ones will be published in the conference proceedings. The authors of the highest quality summaries will be offered to prepare a full-length paper for publishing in a peer-reviewed journal.
When submitting the summary, authors can express their preference for oral presentation or poster session. A committee will then assess your summary and decide which summaries will be taken forward to the oral sessions and which ones will be to the poster session.
Hereafter you will find important downloads and useful information regarding the submission process. Please use the provided template when submitting your summary.