Chair: Alberto Foronda (Spain, Centrales Nucleares Almaraz-Trillo): email@example.com.
IYNC is seeking to give the opportunity to all young generation professionals to present and discuss their work through a comprehensive set of technical tracks. It is asked to authors to provide a summary of 2 pages and not an abstract. Those summaries will be externally reviewed. Selected papers of IYNC2014 conference will be considered to be published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Operation and Maintenance, Design Modifications, Radiation Protection
- Generation 3 reactors and SMRs
- Reactor Physics and Materials (including Advanced Reactors, e.g. Gen. IV)
- Safety, PRA, Severe Accidents and Fukushima
- Fuel cycle front-end and non-proliferation
- Decommissioning, fuel cycle back-end and waste management
- Training, Human Resources and Human Factors
- Politics and economics, social acceptance
- Medicine and other applications
- YGN best practices
For the full technical program, please consult the more detailed schedule and the conference Technical Program flyer you received with your conference materials. You can also download the detailed schedule and conference Technical Program flyer here: