The IYNC2014 conference will take place in Atapuerca Conference Center. However, the session of the Monday morning will start at the FORUM Evolucion Congress Center i.e the IYNC2014 conference will start at the FORUM Evolucion on Monday morning, and then continue at the Atapuerca Conference Center from Monday afternoon for the rest of the week.
Atapuerca Conference Centre
Address: Calle de Fernan Gonzalez, 74, 09003 Burgos, Spain Phone: +34 947 00 11 00 Website: www.palaciocongresosatapuerca.com The rest of the conference, including the whole Technical part, lunches, coffee breaks and special events like the media training workshop will take place in the Atapuerca Conference Center.
The Centre, which belongs to the ABBA Hotel has been conceived to host multidisciplinary events: Congresses, meetings, fashion shows, exhibitions and concerts, among others. In order to achieve this, it is equipped with all the necessary technological innovations as well as specialised technical backup. In other words, services made in accordance with the needs of its customers.
Harmoniously proportioned, roomy and elegant spaces are integrated into the splendid architecture of the Centre, each of which retains its own personality. Furthermore, there is a two-story auditorium capable of seating 554 people. It is furnished with exclusively designed seats, each with its own desk, lighting, and electrical socket for connecting computers, and there are 5 simultaneous translation cubicles. Its sheer size makes the auditorium the perfect venue for all types of presentations and events. The rear entrance enables access by goods vehicles and provides storage space for large sets and complex assemblies.
- Accommodation: The Centre also provides accommodation (80 rooms are already booked for the IYNC congress).
- Catering: Coffee breaks and lunches will take place in the venue.
- Freight elevators: The Centre also provides freight elevators serving all floors for moving your equipment and material from one area to another quickly and efficiently.
- Internet connection: Wi-Fi connection is provided throughout the entire building and inside the Auditorium.
- Parking: The Centre provides 100 private parking spaces.
- Restaurants and Bars: The “La Abbadía” restaurant, housed in the Hotel Abba Burgos next to the Centre, is the new gastronomic reference point of Burgos. It offers a meticulously thought out menu and specialises in both regional Castilian and international cuisine, and after your meal you can enjoy a drink in the hotel café.
Address: Paseo Sierra de Atapuerca, 09002 Burgos, Spain Phone: +34 947 25 95 75 Website: http://www.forumevolucion.es The sessions on Monday morning (from the opening session to the country report) will take place in the FORUM Evolucion.
In the Conference Centre of Burgos the philosophy of the architect, Juan Navarro Baldeweg, is transferred to the interior. With large bright spaces and continuous natural light, as well as transparency and perspective, throughout 35,000 square metres distributed over six floors, it is equipped with the most advanced technology and state-of-the-art stage equipment to host conferences and shows. In addition to the extraordinary conception of its architecture, layout and functionality, the Forum is located right in the centre of the city, a step from the historic centre and very close to Burgos’ main hotels, restaurants and commercial area.