go to link IYNC would like to extend recognition to the following participants who received awards for their outstanding contributions to the technical program.
- Cialis Prescription Limits Best Oral Presentation: Worlds without nuclear, Ben Heard, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Price Of Augmentin In India Best Summary: Stochastic Sampling-Based Tool for Nuclear DataSensitivity Uncertainty Quantification, Ting Zhu, Paul Scherrer Institute, Laboratory for Reactor Physics and Systems Behavior Switzerland
- http://seatower.com/?wide=Cheap-Stromectol-3&f12=7d Best Workshop Concept: Nuclear Science and Nanotechnology, Hyungdae Kim, Assistant Professor, Kyung Hee University, South Korea
- Can You Get Drunk On Effexor Best Poster: Design Evaluation Criteria for the Decay Tank of a Research Reactor, Namgyun Jeong, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, South Korea
- http://prohealthplans.ca/?llt=Nexium-Adderall-Online&a31=bc Best Student Contribution: External flooding event analysis in a PWR-W with MAAP-5, Kevin Fernandez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
Order Cialis Online India IYNC2014 was a great success thanks to all the work and support of the volunteers and presentersfrom the 38 countries in attendance. International Youth Nuclear Congress sends special thanks to the Technical Program committee chair, Denis Janin and his team for the great work executing a high caliber forum on nuclear science and technology.
Cymbalta Prescription Prices IYNC would also like to recognize JovenesNucleares for the great success of IYNC2014 in Burgos and send many thanks to our sponsors who made it all possible.
Key Words: IYNC, JovenesNucleares, IYNC2014, Nuclear Technology, Ben Heard, Ting Zhu, Hyungdae Kim, Namgyun Jeong, Kevin Fernandez, Denis Janin, IYNC2014 Technical Program, IYNC, Burgos, Awards