Chair: Kevin Fernández-Cosials (Technical University of Madrid, Spain)
We are seeking to give the opportunity to all young professionals to present and share their work through a comprehensive set of technical tracks.
Authors are asked to provide a summary of 2-4 pages. Those summaries will be externally reviewed.
All accepted summaries will be published in the conference proceedings.
Based on the reviewing results and presentation performance during the conference, the program committee will select the highest quality summaries and offer authors to extend their summaries to full-length papers for publishing in the Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science.
The selection results will be announced right after the conference.
- NPPs Operation, Maintenance and Design Modification
- Advanced Nuclear Systems
- Neutronics, Reactor Physics and Core Criticality
- Thermal hydraulics
- Nuclear Fuel Science
- Materials for Nuclear Industry
- Nuclear Safety, Security, Safeguards and Radiation Protection
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Waste Management and Decommissioning
- Fusion Energy
- Human Resources, Communication and Knowledge Management
- Nuclear Policy, Economics and Social Aspects
- Nuclear Technology in Medicine, Biology and Non-power Sectors
- YGNs and WiN Best Practices