IYNC is happy to announce the WANO YGN has been established.
The WANO YG mission is to create future leaders for safe and reliable operations of nuclear power plants, through networking, professional development, and knowledge transfer within the WANO membership.
The goals of WANO YG are as follows:
- To familiarise young professionals with WANO and its activities
- To promote knowledge transfer between experienced workers and young professionals
- To facilitate networking between young nuclear professionals
- To increase professional development
- To stimulate entrepreneurship within companies and discussions with senior leaders
We created a network that collaborates with existing young nuclear organisations instead of creating a new one. The WANO YG will empower the existing YGN groups – nationally, regionally and internationally.” ~WANO YGN Chair, Riccardo Chiarelli
See their website for more details: http://www.wano.info/http-www-wano-info-en-gb-members-yg